The 2012 Chevrolet Equinox
is a competitively priced mid-sized SUV that offers exceptional versatility, distinctive design and high practicality.
The Equinox is available in four trim levels, LS, 1LT, 2LT and LTZ, and can be had in front-wheel or all-wheel drive. The standard drivetrain is a 2.4-liter direct injection four-cylinder and six-speed automatic transmission. A 3.0-liter direct injection V6 is optional on the LT and LTZ trims. Both engines have E85 FlexFuel capability.
Standard safety features include: four-wheel-disc brakes with ABS, electronic stability system, six airbags, tire pressure monitor, OnStar, security system and daytime running lights. Available high-tech features include remote vehicle starter, forward collision alert and lane departure warning, navigation system, rearview camera and a power liftgate.
Visit our New Hampshire Chevrolet
dealership, Berlin City Chevy, and test-drive the Equinox of your dreams.Comfort
- Audio system with AM/FM radio, CD player (reads MP3 format); includes RDS , satellite radio
- Steering wheel-mounted audio controls
- Six speakers
- Roof antenna
- Cruise control
- Trip computer: includes average speed, average fuel economy, current fuel economy and range for remaining fuel
- Luxury trim: alloy-look, alloy-look and alloy-look
- Remote power locks
- Cloth upholstery
- Bucket driver seat with two power adjustments ; details: power height and power lumbar, bucket front passenger seat:
- Rear seats: details: manual recline and manual fore/aft
- Tilt/ telescoping steering wheel
- Power steering
- Front cup holders
- Ventilation system with micro filter
- Driver and passenger and passenger power door mirrors black
- Power windows, express driver and passenger
- Navigation system with voice
- Alloy wheels: 17"x 7.0"
- Roof spoiler
- Body-color front and rear bumpers
- Front and rear all-season 235 / 60 tires
- Ventilated four-wheel disc brakes
- Electronic traction control (via ABS & engine management)
- Halogen headlights with complex surface lenses
- Headlight control with dusk sensor
- Intelligent driver front airbag, intelligent passenger front airbag with occupant sensors
- Front side airbag
- Front and rear curtain airbag
- Anti-theft protection
- Two height-adjustable front and rear seats head restraints
- Height adjustable front seat belts with pre-tensioners for driver and passenger
- Rear seat belts for driver, rear seat belts for passenger, 3-point rear seat belts for center
- Intermittent windshield wipers
- Engine: 2.4L in-linefour-cylinder DOHC with variable valve timing and four valves per cylinder
- Gasoline direct fuel injection
- E85 / unleaded fuel
- Power (SAE): 182 hp @ 6,700 rpm; 172 ft lb of torque @ 4,900 rpm
- Independent front strut suspension with stabilizer bar and coil springs, independent rear multi-link suspension with stabilizer bar and coil springs
- Transmission: automatic with manual mode with dash-mounted shifter
For 2012, the Equinox adds new features and adjusts packaging, including Bluetooth and steering wheel audio controls now standard on the LS trim.
Your local NH Chevy
dealership, Berlin City Chevrolet, is the best place to find out more information about the 2012 Chevy Equinox. Fill out the form to your right and one of our Chevy sales guides will be in touch with you shortly.