The new 2012 Chevrolet Cruze is another family-sedan car from Chevrolet with a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, available in 5 trims, ranging from the 2LS to the LTZ. And it is now available at Berlin City GM, your New Hampshire GM dealer.
While the 2012 Chevrolet Cruze
2LS trim is equipped with a standard 1.8-liter, I4, 138-horsepower engine that achieves 26-mpg in the city and 36-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The LTZ is equipped with a standard 1.4-liter, I4, 138-horsepower, turbo engine, for those New Hampshire Chevy
enthusiasts looking for a little extra punch from their car. This engine achieves 26-mpg in the city and 37-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. Safety Ratings
Engine & Performance
- Driver Airbag: Standard
- Passenger Airbag: Standard
- Passenger Airbag Cutoff Switch/Sensor: Standard
- Front Side Airbag: Standard
- Second Row Side Airbag: Standard
- Front Side Airbag with Head Protection: N/A
- Second Row Side Airbag with Head Protection: N/A
- Side Head Curtain Airbags: Standard
- General Safety Features
- Side Guard Door Beams: Standard
- Safety Rollbar: N/A
- Child Safety Door Locks: Standard
- Trunk Anti-Trap Device: Standard
- Locking Pickup Truck Tailgate: N/A
- Panic Button or Alarm: Not Listed
- Theft Prevention
- Vehicle Anti-Lockout Device: Not Listed
- Selective Locking / Unlocking: Not Listed
- Valet Lockout: Not Listed
- Wheel Locks: Not Listed
- Locking Fuel Filler Door or Gap: Not Listed
- Vehicle Theft Tracking / Notification: Standard
- Base engine size: 1.8 L
- Cam type: Double overhead cam (DOHC)
- Cylinders: inline 4
- Valves: 16
- Valve timing: Variable
- Torque: 123 ft-lbs. @ 3800 rpm
- Horsepower: 138 hp @ 6300 rpm
- Turning circle: 35.7 ft.
- Base engine type: gas
- Drive type: front wheel drive
- Transmission: 6-speed manual
- MacPherson strut front suspension
- Torsion beam rear suspension
- Front independent suspension
- Stabilizer bar stabilizer bar
- Basic: 3 yr./ 36000 mi.
- Drivetrain: 5 yr./ 100000 mi.
- Roadside: 5 yr./ 100000 mi.
- Rust: 6 yr./ 100000 mi.
Stop by Berlin City GM, your NH Chevy
dealer, to test drive one of these amazing, fuel efficient vehicles.