Buick announced the 2012 Regal with eAssist™ fuel-saving technology, which improves overall fuel economy by 25 percent over the 2011 four-cylinder/six-speed powertrain. Estimated fuel economy is 26 mpg city and 37 mpg on the highway (pending EPA certification). Berlin City Buick, your NH Buick
dealer, will be the premier dealership in New Hampshire to get the all new Buick Regal.
Regal with eAssist joins the 2012 LaCrosse as the second Buick to feature the efficiency-enhancing technology. The system uses a state-of-the-art lithium-ion battery system, electric induction motor-generator and regenerative braking capability to improve fuel economy. Its fuel economy tops competitors such as the Acura TSX, rated at 22 mpg city and 31 mpg highway. Regal's estimated 37 mpg on the highway is 20 percent greater and the TSX doesn't offer a six-speed automatic transmission, which is standard on the Buick.
The 2012 Buick Regal
with eAssist technology also features improved underbody aerodynamics and tires optimized for performance and fuel economy. It also features a hill-assist system that captures brake pressure to help the driver more comfortably accelerate from a stop on a moderate or steep grade. It does this by greatly reducing the tendency of the vehicle to roll backward with the engine in shut-down mode.Engine
- 182-hp, SAE Net Torque @ RPM 172 @ 4900
- 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine
- EPA Fuel Economy Est - Hwy 30 MPG
- EPA Fuel Economy Est - City 19 MPG
- Fuel Tank Capacity, Approx 18 gal
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc with Brake Assist
- Headlamps, halogen composite with flash-to-pass feature and automatic on and off
- Fog lamps, front, and halogen
- Daytime Running Lamps, switchable
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, manual folding
- Head restraints, 2-way adjustable
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact, driver and right-front passenger and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions.
- Air bag Passenger Sensing System, sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector.
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for Children), for child safety seats in all rear seating positions
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
- AM/FM/XM stereo, single disc CD and MP3 player 3.5 mm audio input jack, seek-and-scan, digital clock, auto-tone control, speed-compensated volume and Theft Lock
- Audio system feature, 7-speaker system
- Audio system feature, USB port with iPod connectivity
- XM Radio is standard on nearly all 2011 GM models and includes 3 months of trial service
- Bluetooth for phone, personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system
- Seat trim, leather-appointed seating
- Seat adjuster, driver 8-way power
- Seat adjuster, driver 4-way power lumbar
- Remote Keyless Entry standard range with lock control
Contact Berlin City Buick, the premier NH Buick
dealer in your area to find out more about the all new Buick Regal.